Summer time (well anytime really…) is perfect for cocktail parties with just the ladies or mixed bash of fun. Here are some super fun and flirty ideas =)
A twist on the classic mimosa, this champagne cocktail is full of sweet and bitter orange flavors from Cointreau and fresh orange juice. And pomegranate liqueur adds a bit of sweetness. Top it off with orange zest.
- 1 ounce(s) Pama (pomegranate liqueur)
- 1 ounce(s) Cointreau
- 1 ounce(s) fresh orange juice
- 3 ounce(s) champagne or sparkling wine
- Orange zest, for garnish
- Shake the first three ingredients with ice. Gently stir in the champagne. Strain into a flute and garnish with orange zest.
With equal parts applejack and lemon juice and a hint of triple sec, this cocktail offers a refreshing combination of sweet and tart flavors. A speared crab apple adds the finishing touch.
- 4 ounce(s) applejack
- 4 ounce(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1 ounce(s) Cointreau or triple sec
- Crab apple, for garnish
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add the ingredients and shake vigorously. Pour into a tall glass with ice and garnish with a speared halved crab apple.
- 3 ounce(s) Smirnoff Citrus Twist vodka
- 2 ounce(s) Cointreau or Patron Citronge
- 1 ounce(s) white cranberry juice
- Squeeze of lime
- Cranberries, for garnish
- Add all the ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice and shake. Then strain into a stemmed glass and garnish with skewered cranberries.
The Fresh Sunrise
- Put lemon wedges in a shaker with sugar and muddle (mush them together). Pour in Alizé Bleu, top with ice, and shake vigorously. Then strain into a champagne flute and top with sparkling wine.
Next up…what to pair the drinks with! Stay tuned…